Injury lawyers in Kinloch Rannoch


Bullying At Work – and injury lawyers in Kinloch Rannoch

As an adult you should never have to expect bullying at work. However, it does happen and can cause you to experience significant stress, even leading to a breakdown or depression if it carries on for long enough. Here are some ways to identify if you are being bullied at work and what to do about it.

Are you Being Bullied?

As previously mentioned, you may think that bullying is not for adults and that you couldn’t classify what is happening with you as bullying. Bullying is basically any kind of targeting or mistreatment of you in particular, that makes you feel unhappy or stressed. This can come from your employer.

Your colleagues or anyone else you have to deal with on a daily basis. If you think that you are being targeted in particular, on a regular basis, then this constitutes bullying. You should also look out for:

  • Feeling unhappy all of the time
  • Dreading going to work
  • Being withdrawn and quiet at work

What Can I Do?

  • Find an ally. This could be your employer, another colleague, anyone who is connected with work and is on your side. This will give you someone to talk to and make you feel more secure as you have at least one other person on your side.
  • Report the bully. If the bully is your employer then go higher up and speak to heads of department, managing directors or even the owner of the company. Although it can be intimidating, it is crucial that they know about the other person’s behaviour, for both your sake and the sake of the company.
  • Speak to the bully. This is a great way to take some of the power back. Sit down with the bully and calmly make your point. Let them speak but don’t let them intimidate you, and don’t let it turn into an argument. Just calmly make your own points and stick to them.

When To Speak To An Injury Lawyer in Kinloch Rannoch

If you have suffered bullying for a long time and have had a breakdown because of it, you may be able to sue your employer for compensation.

The best way to do this without inflicting more stress on yourself is to use an injury lawyer in Kinloch Rannoch who can handle the case on your behalf.

Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to find out more about whether you stand a good chance of getting compensation.

If you decide to proceed you will work with an injury lawyer in Kinloch Rannoch who will work on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.

Your injury lawyer in Kinloch Rannoch should keep you up to date with any developments but you can also call the helpline 24/7 to ask questions.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )