How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in Kincardine

    Injury lawyer in Kincardine

    Injury lawyer in Kincardine

    Although kids can be clumsy and are often prone to getting themselves in situations that can result in the odd bump and bruise, don’t automatically assume that it’s their fault if they come home from school having sustained an injury. It’s your duty as a parent to dig deep and find out exactly what was behind the incident that led to your child being hurt. If the accident was the result of your child’s school’s negligence or incompetence, you may be able to seek the help of an injury lawyer in Kincardine in order to sue for compensation.

    Your child won’t have to have been injured at school for you to seek a payout. If your child was hurt in an accident that wasn’t their fault, you could be able to get compensation. The accident may have occurred at after school club, during an extracurricular activity run by their school, or anywhere else for that matter. You may even be able to instigate action on behalf of an older child if an accident occurred at university or college.

    If you were injured at school yourself while you were a child, you may still be able to take action. Although there’s usually a time limit that restricts when a claimant can launch personal injury proceedings, you may be able to take action if you were hurt as a child. As your position will depend on the precise circumstances of your accident, you’ll need to speak with an injury lawyer in Kincardine to find out if you could take action.

    Seeking injury lawyer in Kincardine representation

    Whether you want to take action over something that happened to one of your kids or an incident that happened to you when you were child, you’re going to need the advice of an injury lawyer in Kincardine. The good news is that you should be able to use the services of one on a no win no fee basis. This would mean that it wouldn’t cost you anything to bring your case to court, and you wouldn’t have to pay a penny should your case lose.

    Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if you might be entitled to a payout, either for yourself or for your children. Call us for free on 0800 689 0500 to speak with a trained personal injury advisor. You’ll be able to discuss the incident you want to take action over and find out of the firm might be able to supply an injury lawyer in Kincardine to represent you. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so if you get on the phone right now there will be somebody ready to speak with you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 6th October 2013

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.