If you need an injury lawyer in Kenmore contact Accident Advice Helpline
Kenmore is a small village in Perthshire, in the Highlands of Scotland. The village dates from the 16th century. It and the neighbouring Castle were originally known as Balloch (from Gaelic bealach, ‘pass’). The original village was sited on the north side of river approximately two miles from its present site and was known as Inchadney. If any of the residents have an accident that was not their fault, they may want to use the services of an injury lawyer in Kenmore.
Accidents, crimes and an injury lawyer in Kenmore
If you have been the non-fault victim of an accident or crime, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to use an injury lawyer in Kenmore. The criteria for every claim are:
- The accident should have been reported to the relevant authority, either the police or Health and Safety Executive
- If the injury is because of an accident, it must have happened within the last three years
- If the injury is because of a violent crime it must have happened within the last two years, except in the case of minors where different rules apply
- You must have needed medical attention for your injuries
- You must have been a blameless victim of the incident
If you fit the above criteria, you may be entitled to use an injury lawyer in Kenmore.
The types of accidents we cover
There are no accident types that we cannot deal with, even if we have to bring in specialists for their input. However, the most common types of accidents are:
- Food poisoning
- Clinical negligence
- Faulty products
- Road traffic accidents
- Motorbike or cycle accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses or diseases
- School, college and university accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls in a public place
- Holiday accidents
- Violent crimes
If you are caught up in any of these, or any other type of accident in which you are injured, you may be able to use an injury lawyer in Kenmore.Open Claim Calculator
The various items for your injury claim in Kenmore
When you are making a personal injury claim, you need to consider all aspects of your life and how they have been affected. For this reason, there are many things you can claim for, just a few of them being:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Extra medical costs
- Care costs
- Home adaption costs if necessary
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
Making your personal injury compensation claim
When you are ready to make your personal injury compensation claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. Over the last 15 years, we have helped many thousands of claimants receive the compensation to which they were entitled.
We have in house solicitors who have a wealth of knowledge and experience. They will make sure your claim is dealt with quickly and efficiently to maximise your compensation, and will do this without asking you for any money to start. We operate on a No Win No Fee basis and we only get paid when your case has been won.
Call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123 and speak to one of our friendly advisors for all the help and information you need to move your claim forward.