How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Looking for an injury lawyer on the Isle of Arran

    Do you need an Injury lawyer on the Isle of Arran?

    Isle of Arran is the largest island in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland. With an area of 432 square kilometers it is the seventh largest Scottish island.

    If you live on the Isle of Arran and you are feeling under the weather, who is the first person you go to see – your GP.  If you have toothache you visit the dentist and if you need your eyes testing you visit the optician.  Along with pharmacists and hospitals, they are all medical professionals we trust, we have to.  But they are all human, they can make mistakes and if one of them does and you are harmed because of their mistake, you may be entitled to use an injury lawyer on the Isle of Arran.

    Our hospitals are wonderful

    In spite of the bad press our hospitals really are pretty wonderful.  The media only ever reports the mistakes, you will never see a report saying such and such a hospital dealt with 2987 patients today and they all went home feeling much better.  One of the reasons for this is because good news doesn’t sell, in comparison to the number of people they treat every day, there are very few mistakes.  Problems do occasionally occur though and if you are involved in one of these you may be able to use an injury lawyer on the Isle of Arran.

    The optician

    You are not at much risk if you go to have your eyes tested but you are at more of a risk if you are having laser eye treatment.  If this goes wrong, you could lose the sight in the eye that is being treated.

    What if your GP makes a mistake and you need an injury lawyer

    If your GP gets it wrong, the consequences could be dire. The wrong treatment could be given which could make you worse, or the correct treatment could be delayed meaning you will suffer for longer than you needed to and in some cases would mean the condition that was treatable, no longer is.  In this situation you may be able to use an injury lawyer.

    Open Claim Calculator

    What if I’m given the wrong medication?

    Our pharmacies have lots of rules and regulations to follow to ensure they give you the correct tablets or medicine and generally they are followed strictly.  However, sometimes mistakes do happen and the wrong medication, or the wrong dose of the correct medication, is given and the patient can become very ill.  If this happens to you there would be a case to use an injury lawyer.

    What to do if the professionals get it wrong

    If one of these medical practitioners gets it wrong and you are injured or made ill because of their treatment, or lack of treatment you should consider making a personal injury claim to receive compensation.

    This may lead you to look for an injury lawyer on the Isle of Arran. However you might be better off use a national provider with expertise. For more information contact Accident Advice Helpline.  We have many years experience dealing with claims of all types for many sorts of accidents and injuries.  Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our friendly advisors.

    Date Published: 29th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.