Are you looking for an injury lawyer in Inverkeilor following an accident? If you were injured in an accident within the last three years and you’d like to make a personal injury compensation claim, contact Accident Advice Helpline now.
Looking for an injury lawyer in Inverkeilor
Inverkeilor is a village and parish in Angus, Scotland. A small, close community who it is hoped does not have too many accidents. However, if one of them, or anyone one else in the UK, has been in an accident that was not their fault and the injuries sustained in that accident needed medical attention, they will probably need to speak to an injury lawyer in Inverkeilor.
If you have been injured in an accident or violent crime, you could not choose a better firm to act on your behalf than Accident Advice Helpline. We were established over 15 years ago to give access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and crimes and we are very good at it. If you are an innocent victim, contact us for an injury lawyer.
The criteria for using your injury lawyer in Inverkeilor
There are criteria that every claimant has to fit, these include:
- There should be no fault on your part
- If the injury was because of an accident, the claim should be made within three years (unless there are exceptional circumstances such as industrial illnesses which can take years to develop)
- If the injury was because of a crime, the claim should be made within 2 years (unless there are exceptional circumstances such as in the case of child abuse which might not be reported till years later)
- The accident or crime must have been reported to the police
- You should have needed medical attention for your injuries
The types of accidents that may need an injury lawyer in Inverkeilor
If your incident fits the above criteria, there are countless types of accidents that could result in you using an injury lawyer in Inverkeilor. Just some of these are:
- Violent crimes
- Food poisoning
- Clinical negligence
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Industrial illnesses and diseases
- Slip, trip and falls in a public place
- Accidents in schools, colleges and universities
- Faulty goods that cause harm
Accident Advice Helpline has dealt with all types of accidents
Accident Advice Helpline has dealt with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents and crimes. Our experience is vast and we have the knowledge and expertise you need when you speak to your injury lawyer.
No-win, no-fee means exactly that
In 1998, the government abolished legal aid for personal injury compensation claims. This put them out of reach for a lot of claimants, so the 1999 Finance Act allowed the conditional fee arrangement to be used for them instead. This is better known as no-win, no-fee, which means there are no upfront costs for you to start your claim.
Contact us today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our friendly advisors. The sooner we know about your injuries, the sooner we can put the process in motion.
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown