How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Looking for an injury lawyer in Invergordon

    Looking for an injury lawyer in Invergordon

    Invergordon is a town and port in Easter Ross, in Ross and Cromarty, Highland, Scotland. Being in the Highlands it is well away from the sea, but if anyone who lives there decides to go on a cruise, along with people from all around the country, they need to be aware of the accidents that can happen and all about an injury lawyer.

    If you have been injured you might want to discuss your case with an injury lawyer in Invergordon

    The cruise ship is like any other public place, it has to be safe and secure for the public.

    Need to use an injury lawyer in Invergordon?

    Anyone that has been on a cruise will know that the operators take health and safety matters very seriously, they do not want crew members becoming ill or passengers having accidents – they want happy healthy people on their ship – not having to use an injury lawyer.  But as enjoyable as your holiday cruise may be, accidents do happen and the sorts of things that go wrong are:

    • Food poisoning
    • Legionnaires disease
    • Tripping and falling accidents
    • Injuries caused by faulty products in cabins and communal areas
    • Objects falling and hitting people

    If any of these things happen to you on a cruise ship, you would probably need to see the ships doctor and from there another problem could arise if they do not do their job correctly.  You could need a medical negligence claim and want to talk to an injury lawyer.

    It’s different for crew members

    Although the crew members are just as likely to have similar accidents or illnesses as the passengers, their situation is slightly different.  They are employees and as such, their employer has a legal responsibility to ensure their health and safety is protected.  It would be the operators employers liability insurance that settled your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The complexity of a personal injury compensation claim for passengers on a cruise ship

    The first thing that has to be decided is under which rules your claim is covered, it could be either:

    • The Athens Convention
    • Package travel regulations 

    Which port your cruise starts and ends at helps decide which scheme you would come under.

    The whole process if very complicated and if you need to make a personal injury compensation claim, you should let Accident Advice Helpline make these decisions for you.  We will make sure we get it right and claim under the correct rules and regulations. We have been handling compensation claims for over 13 years.  We have dealt with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents and have the expertise and knowledge you need for your claim.

    We operate a No Win No Fee agreement, no money is needed to start with and we only get paid when your case has been won.

    Contact our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, our advisors would love to hear what a wonderful cruise you had.  They would also be interested to hear about your accident or illness and will guide you through the process that is necessary.

    Date Published: 28th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.