How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Looking for an injury lawyer in Inveraray

    If you’re looking for an injury lawyer in Inveraray following an accident, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 15 years’ experience in helping people to make successful claims and all of the lawyers we work in partnership with do so on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.

    Where do you turn following an accident?

    If you’re one of the many people who is involved in an accident every day across the UK, we understand that you’ve been through a difficult time. Sometimes it feels like people don’t understand – maybe your injury wasn’t serious enough to warrant a long-term hospital stay or the accident itself seemed so minor and random that everyone just expects you to shake it off and move on.

    We know it’s not always that easy, though. Even minor injuries can cause considerable amounts of pain and even seemingly minor accidents can bring with them shock and emotional upset, especially if the accident wasn’t even your fault.

    Injury lawyer in Inveraray

    The cost of accidents can pile up too – loss of earnings through time off work, medical bills, travel costs, these all add up and can affect your ability to make payments on your everyday bills. Luckily government legislation is in place that entitles you to make a claim. As long as your accident was someone else’s fault, took place within the last three years and you’ve seen a medical professional for your injuries, you could be due compensation.

    A top-class injury lawyer in Inveraray can help you to make the best possible claim, but it can be difficult knowing which one to use. Not every law firm specialises in injury claims and even if they do, they can be costly.

    Open Claim Calculator

    That’s why Accident Advice Helpline is the name to trust. We work in partnership with a network of only the best, most experienced lawyers in the field so we can put you in contact with a specialist injury lawyer in Inveraray and because they all work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis, there are no upfront costs for you to make a claim.

    Starting a claim is easy

    You’ve probably been through the mill following your injury, so we don’t want to add to that. That’s why we make it as straightforward as possible for you to make a claim.

    To find out if you’re eligible to make a claim, take our unique 30-second test online. Answer a few short questions and we’ll tell you if we think you are entitled to make a claim, and we’ll even estimate how much that claim might be worth, although we can’t guarantee that figure at this stage.

    Then call our helpline free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 (charges may vary). We’re here to help you get the compensation you deserve.

    Date Published: 28th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.