If you have been injured at work or in a public place, you may be thinking about contacting an injury lawyer in Holywell. Rather than simply opting for a local solicitor, why not contact the specialist legal team at Accident Advice Helpline and gain the expert advice and services you need to get you the compensation you deserve?
Do I need to use an injury lawyer in Holywell?
Just because the incident took place in the local area, it does not mean that you are restricted to using an injury lawyer in Holywell. We are a national legal service and our experienced solicitors help victims all over the UK to pursue successful personal injury claims.
Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many reasons why people turn to us for help, including:
- Our solicitors have over 15 years of experience in the very specific field of personal injury law.
- Most claims can be made over the phone, which means you do not have to travel to attend meetings at an office and can make a claim from the comfort of your own home.
- We work on a no win no fee* basis. This means that if your claim is not successful you will not have to pay any solicitors’ fees.
- We have a 24/7 helpline which is free to call.
- We aim to achieve the highest possible amount of compensation for your claim.
- We operate a transparent service, so we will always keep you updated about the details of your case, including any potential fees and other developments.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?
We pride ourselves on being client-focused throughout each case. Our legal team knows how difficult it can be to think about making a claim for compensation against an employer, or anyone else for that matter, and we also realise that you may need other support to help you through this difficult period.
Part of our role includes being able to refer you to the appropriate medical and rehabilitation services should this be necessary and, of course, once you have chosen us as your representatives you will have access to an outstanding, confidential legal advice.
How much compensation will I receive?
Each case is different and the amount you may be eligible to receive will depend on the individual circumstances of your case. Accident Advice Helpline will, however, be able to give you an accurate estimate of what you can expect to receive should your claim be successful.
What should I do now?
Discovering whether or not you could be eligible to make a claim is simple with our online 30-second test. You can also speak to one of our friendly advisers to get free initial advice, which you can then use to determine whether or not you wish to pursue a claim for compensation.
As most claims need to be submitted within a certain time period, you should call us as soon as possible to ensure you don’t miss out on claiming the compensation you deserve.
Call our 24/7 helpline free today from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.