Edinburgh is home to many visitors every year. With so many visitors accidents are inevitable and if you’ve been injured, you could claim compensation if you were not to blame. If you need an injury lawyer in Edinburgh, just call Accident Advice Helpline.
Tips for safe travelling
It’s no fun being injured and it’s worse if you’re away from home. Not all accidents can be avoided, but if you’re planning a trip here are some tips.
- Book in advance. this means you can get the accommodation you want in a reputable hotel or guest house. Finding a place to stay when you arrive may mean you have to stay somewhere that may not take the safety of their guests seriously.
- Leave early. No matter how you intend to travel, rushing around is more likely to cause an accident. Leaving early not only means you arrive more relaxed but you’re less likely to cause an accident.
- Pay attention to signs. If you’re visiting a festival or large event, take note of any safety signs and follow them. They are there for a good reason.
If you’re injured contact Accident Advice Helpline
An accident may mean you want to contact an injury lawyer in Edinburgh. Just call Accident Advice Helpline. You won’t get better help or advice as we have over 15 years of specialist experience.
We understand exactly how an accident can affect you, so we make the claims process as easy as we can. We also understand how it can affect your financially, which is why we always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
We won’t ask you to arrange multiple visits to start a claim. In fact, we won’t ask you to attend one. Out professional advisors can get all the information they need over the phone. When they assess your claim they can even give you an estimate of your compensation.
- Claiming compensation can only be done if you were not responsible for causing your accident.
- Injuries should always be treated. You never know when a minor injury is hiding something more serious, and you must get your injuries on record.
- It’s sensible to call for advice as soon as you can, but if you want to make a claim, you must start it within 3 years.
Call now for an injury lawyer in Edinburgh
With Accident Advice Helpline on your side you can sit back and let us do all the hard work. We will even get you the best compensation possible
So call now on 0800 689 0500, free from a landline, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
You need the best injury lawyer in Edinburgh to make a successful claim so call Accident Advice Helpline today.