It is not unreasonable to expect that when you are at work you are not going to be in danger. Of course, some occupations are more dangerous than others, but regardless of the potential risks involved in your chosen career, your employer is supposed to do all they can to ensure that you are kept safe whilst performing your duties. Although most employees do fulfil their statutory obligations to ensure this is the case, sometimes accidents still happen and staff can get injured.
If you have been involved in an accident either on or off site which was not your fault, then you might be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, in which case you will need to speak to an injury lawyer in Chester-le-Street.
An injury lawyer in Chester-le-Street or Accident Advice Helpline
When it comes to making a compensation claim your first thought may be to seek the help of a local injury lawyer in Chester-le-Street. However, in many circumstances you are better off using the services of a national provider like Accident Advice Helpline. Their service offers many benefits that a local injury lawyer in Chester-le-Street cannot compete with.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm with over 13 years of experience with a wide variety of personal injury claims including work-based accidents. Our qualified in-house injury lawyer are there to win compensation for you and they all know what information and evidence is needed to establish whether your claim is likely to be successful.
For example, your injury lawyer will know they need to establish:
- That you have been injured in some way, whether that’s physically, psychologically or emotionally. This can also include illness (for example industrial diseases).
- That the accident was the result of someone else’s fault (although, even if you are partially liable, your injury lawyer may still be able to win some compensation for you.)
There are some strict time limits associated with making a claim, so it is important that you speak to an injury lawyer as quickly as possible after the accident occurred, or you first became aware of the injuries.
We are also able to help with more complicated and harder to establish cases, which means that no matter the nature of your accident, you can always be assured that you are receiving the best possible legal representation.
Contact us today
You can contact Accident Advice Helpline in three different ways, all of which offer no obligation to proceed:
- Complete an online enquiry form and request a member of our professional and friendly advisory team to call you back.
- Contact our customer services team on: 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile).
- Take our 30-second test, to find out if you are eligible to make a claim and to see how much compensation you might be entitled to.
Because our injury lawyers operate on a no win, no fee* basis you will not have to pay any upfront costs when making a compensation claim for personal injury. Most claims can be completed over the telephone which means that you probably won’t even need to attend court – saving you more hassle, worry and expense.