If you were happily cycling around countryside in the Cheltenham area when you were hit by a car then you may be worrying about what you can do about an accident that was not your fault.
The answer is – an awful lot! Make a start right now by calling Accident Advice Helpline. They are a long-established legal firm that was set up around 13 years ago to help people just like you. If you satisfy certain criteria then they will help you to start an injury claim with the help of a personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham.
What exactly does a personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham do?
A personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham is a legal expert who helps people who have been injured in accidents that were not their own fault through a legal process called a compensation claim. They get them some compensation, which is money, for their injuries. The injured person (claimant) is awarded the money at the end of the claim.
How can I find out if I meet the eligibility criteria for help from a personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham?
This is very easy to find out. Just call Accident Advice Helpline – they have invented an excellent test – called the unique 30 second test. It literally takes half a minute to find out if you are eligible for help from a personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham. You will be asked:
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Was the accident within the last three years?
- Which part of your body was injured?
If you are unsure about how to answer the questions then you can ask the team of advisers for assistance.
How do I access the injury lawyer in Cheltenham eligibility test?
You can access it over the phone by calling Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. This is available to you any time of the day or night on any day of the week. Or, if you would prefer, you can complete the test on-line via Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
When should you consult a personal injury lawyer in Cheltenham?
The timing of your query is up to you. However, there are some advantages of getting your claim in quickly and they include:
- You will be able to remember exactly what happened
- Your witnesses will still be contactable using the details that you collected from them at the accident scene
- Your medical records will be readily accessible
- It will be easy to trace the person that you want to make a claim from
- You will be well within the legal time limit for court proceedings in a personal injury case – which is 3 years.