Injury lawyer Brent Knoll


Drivers can and do, make insurance claims against damage to their car that is sustained during an accident. If they were injured in that accident, they may also want to make a claim for compensation. But it’s not just drivers who are eligible for a payout; injured passengers can claim too. Get Accident Advice Helpline involved with your case and we’ll do our best to see that you get the money you deserve.

The most important criteria you must meet before making a claim is that the accident must have occurred in the last three years and must have been someone else’s fault. This is often the case with this type of claim, as passengers generally have little or no impact on the reasons why a crash occurs. It doesn’t have to be a car accident – planes, boats, buses and other vehicles are all eligible.

AAH makes the claims process easy

If you’re looking to make a claim for compensation, then we recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline. All the members of our network of legal partners are experts in their fields and operate on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. Our only concern is the best interests of you and your claim.

You will also be supported by our friendly and professional team of helpline advisors, who are only too happy to take care of any queries you may have. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, they’re reachable on 0800 689 0500. Call today.

How you can help us win your case

If you’re involved in an accident and intend to make a claim for compensation, there are steps you can take to make things a little easier for your injury lawyer in Brent Knoll. You should get the name, contact details, insurance details and vehicle registration number of the responsible party, as well as the details of any witnesses who may be able to provide evidence that the accident was not your fault.

It’s also a good idea to take photographs where possible, both of the damage to your car and the surrounding area – skid marks on the road and so forth. It really is a good idea to get as much information as possible to support your case.

You should also, of course, seek medical attention as soon as possible. After an accident of this nature, especially If you’ve suffered a blow to the head, it’s vital to get yourself checked out. You should also make a note of any and all doctors appointments and medical expenses incurred as they will help support your claim later.


  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )