All about claiming compensation in Belfast
Claiming compensation in Belfast just got whole lot simpler with Accident Advice Helpline and our state-of-the-art website, plus our national helpline.
Here’s how to make a claim:
- When you are ready, contact AAH at a time that suits you for claiming compensation in Belfast– it could be mid-morning as you sit and have your morning cuppa, or in an evening as a sup your hot chocolate in front of roaring fire… or you can call in the middle of the night! Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and so if you want to phone us at 9pm on a Friday night, there will be a helpful staff member here to take your call.
- In the first instance you will invited to take our 30-second test but it is far less daunting than it sounds! Answering a few, simple questions will give you (and us) an initial idea of whether your compensation claim could be successful or not.
- Pursuing a claim for compensation is a form of legal action hence you will need the help of a good injury lawyer. This in itself can put many potential claimants off from taking action but, if you have been hurt in an accident that was not your fault then you are entitled to make a claim for financial redress.
- We here at Accident Advice Helpline also understand that you may still be recovering emotionally from your injuries – after all, healing the scars is not just about the physical ones that we can see. There is a time limit of 3 years in which you must start to make a claim for compensation if this is the choice you make. After this time has elapsed, you will not be able to make a claim.
- You will be surprised at what you can include in your compensation claim! Many clients of injury lawyers think they can claim for their injuries only, but as your solicitor will advise you, there are also additional expenses that can be claimed for. After all, you need to keep one eye on the future – how could your injuries impact on your future? Will you be able to go back to work full time? Will you need long term medication or specialist care that will need to be paid for?
- You will also be pleased to know that you can make a claim for compensation with AAH without leaving the comfort of your own home! Once you have got over the surprise, many potential customers tell us that they thought they would have to go to court. This is rarely the case.
- Finally, once you have decided to go ahead with your claim, let Accident Advice Helpline do all the hard work on your behalf!
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today
Call us today via our national helpline free of charge on 0800 689 0500 when you call from any UK-based landline, or 0333 500 0993 from any mobile, but remember; calls made from mobiles may be subject to call charges from your call-provider.