Accident Advice Helpline was established in the year 2000 and is now one of the UK’s leading law firms. We have been working for over 15 years to successfully bring compensation to thousands of victims who have been injured through no fault of their own in accidents in public areas, on the road, in the workplace, through medical negligence or as a result of violent crime. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and endorsed by consumer champion Dame Esther Rantzen, we are proud of our reputation for integrity and reliability.
As specialists in personal injury law, we bring you the basic facts you need to know if you are considering making a claim for compensation.
Types of claims
In injury law, direct accident claims can be made by victims of injuries or illnesses sustained under the following circumstances:
- An accident at work (can include claims for repetitive strain injury, construction or industrial injuries, industrial deafness and vibration white finger).
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place (for example on an uneven pavement or a slippery surface which has not been clearly identified).
- A road traffic accident (you can claim for compensation if you have been injured as the driver or passenger of a vehicle, pedestrian or a cyclist).
- Through medical negligence (including clinical or dental malpractice and surgical errors).
- As a result of a violent crime (whether you were an innocent bystander, or felt the need to intervene during an incident in order to protect yourself or others).
Injury law professionals
At Accident Advice Helpline we have a team of expert solicitors who will work hard to get the maximum compensation you deserve. All of our legal specialists work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you can relax in the knowledge that you will not have to pay anything upfront in order to benefit from our expert legal advice.
Compensation claims process
It really is not as complicated as you might think to take advantage of personal injury law and gain the compensation to which you are entitled. With Accident Advice Helpline, most of the claim process is done over the phone: Most people do not even need to attend court and, with experts on hand to help, paperwork is dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
How you can help
Injury law dictates that a successful claim is one in which it has been proven that the victim deserving financial compensation was injured through no fault of his or her own. It is therefore a good idea to be prepared as you go into the claims process and gather together all of the documents you have relating to your accident. Photographic evidence of the accident and bank statements, receipts and invoices detailing costs incurred as a result will all help to ensure that your claim is fast, efficient and stress-free.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline, the injury law specialists
To chat to a member of our team, all you need to do is pick up the phone. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to connect with Accident Advice Helpline today.