With European working laws, rules and regulations you should be 100% safe in your workplace, and you should receive no injury on the job, and if you have done so then this will almost definitely be as a result of someone’s failure to protect your safety, usually your employer.
Your employer can fail to ensure your safety in a number of different ways, such as:
- Not providing you with the correct safety equipment to do your job, things such as ear defenders, hard hats, goggles and gloves
- Exposing you to harmful chemicals such as asbestos
- Not giving adequate breaks, or working you too hard
- Not maintaining machinery to a safe standard
- Not giving you or those around you sufficient training
- Having hazards in the workplace such as broken floor tiles or faulty electricals
- Not adhering to the European working hours
- Making you multi task and putting too heavy workload on you
If you have suffered an injury on the job the chances are that Accident Advice Helpline can help pinpoint who was responsible for this, whether it was a single person or a whole company and we can take on your case to obtain you the maximum amount of compensation possible for your injury on the job, we obtain clients over £35 million each year and have one of the highest success rates in the UK. We also have a full recommendation from UK charity founder and consumer champion Esther Rantzen, which we feel having such a worthy public endorsement from puts us in a different league to various other personal injury firms.
We have a reimbursement service, separate to the compensation claim, where we can have you fully paid back for any financial outlays you have had as a result of your accident, this can be for anything from home adaptations to prescription costs, if we can prove the outlay was because of your accident we can have that fully reimbursed, on top of your compensation award.
Our website has many handy features including a compensation calculator which can give you an estimated figure you can expect for your personal injury on the job and many clients testimonials are accessible to view – we also have the full endorsement from our celebrity recommender Esther Rantzen, and a basic application form you can submit.
You can call our helpline around the clock on 0800 689 0500 or for mobile calls 0333 500 0993 to speak to one of our friendly and dedicated advisors who can talk you through the entire process and put your mind at ease with any questions or queries you may have