You’ve suffered facial injuries. It wasn’t your fault. You need to claim with injury experts in St Blazey.
Facial injury is defined as any injury to the facial area, which includes:
- Lower jaw; and
- Upper jaw.
Facial injuries can be particularly painful and cause lifelong physical and psychological effects on the casualty. As the facial area is usually the main area of recognition and identity, any damage can result in deformity or scarring which may irreversibly alter the facial features of the casualty and cause the victim untold stress and anxiety.
Symptoms of facial injury
Facial injuries can cause:
- Pain and discomfort to the face;
- Changes in sensation over the facial area;
- Difficulty with vision due to swelling and bleeding;
- Breathing problems if the nose is affected;
- Deformity to the face due to broken or fractured bones;
- Bleeding and lacerations; and
- Dental problems such as loose, missing or broken teeth.
Causes of facial injury
Facial injury can be caused by many different types of accident or incident:
- Penetrative injury to the face;
- Road traffic accident;
- Chemical attack on the face, for example with acidic compounds;
- Violent assault to the facial area;
- Trauma due to falling from a height; and
- Sporting injury through a high contact game such as boxing or rugby.
Seeking medical assistance
It is imperative that the casualty seeks urgent medical assistance in order to diagnose, treat and rule out further injuries. The primary aims of treatment are to:
- Control any bleeding;
- Keep the airway clear and ensure breathing is adequate;
- Treat broken or fractured bones using surgical intervention with titanium plates and screws;
- Reduce the risk of scarring; and
- Reduce the risk of infection developing.
Claim for your facial injury using injury experts in St Blazey
Accident Advice Helpline are the leading experts in providing advice and legal assistance to people who like you have suffered a devastating injury that wasn’t their fault within the last three years to claim, using injury experts in St Blazey. You may be feeling frustrated, angry and even resentful that your health has been compromised and your lifestyle has been put on hold whilst you receive the necessary treatment to overcome your injuries.
Accident Advice Helpline is open seven days a week to take your call and answer any questions that you may have about the claims process using injury experts in St Blazey. All you have to do is dial 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile).
Alternatively take our unique online 30-second test to find out if you are eligible to make a legal claim for compensation and get a rough estimate for the amount your might receive. If you are, then injury experts in St Blazey will process your claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.