How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury experts in Rushden

    There are at least two places named Rushden in the UK; the one in Hertfordshire is a village, while the other in Northamptonshire is a town. You are unlikely to find a firm of injury experts in Rushden in the village, although it may be possible to locate some in the town in Northamptonshire.

    Injury experts in Rushden

    Whichever Rushden you live in, you may be looking for injury experts in Rushden in order to file a personal injury compensation claim either because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, or because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused because of another person’s negligence.

    You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, although there are some exceptions to this rule, so it would be wise to check with a firm of injury experts in Rushden, or one based close to your home, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out exactly how long you have in which to file your particular claim. (You will find our freephone numbers below.)

    Accidents in public places

    Wherever you live, you could have an accident in a public place, in a building such as a supermarket, cinema, restaurant and so on, or in the street. Slips, trips and falls are the most common types of accident, as they can occur anywhere.

    If you trip in the street and injure yourself, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against your local authority if, for example, you tripped over a piece of broken paving, or sprained you ankle because you put your foot in a pothole while crossing a road. The local authority has responsibility for the maintenance of roads and pavements. If you trip over a manhole cover, you may be eligible to make a claim for injuries against the utilities company whose property it is.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should inform the police if you have an accident in the street and seek immediate medical attention.

    If you have an accident in a shop, for example, you should inform a member of staff and have them log the details in the accident book, along with the names and contact details of any witnesses. Again, seek immediate medical treatment.

    If you can, take photographs of the scene of the accident as these may be used as supporting evidence for your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and expert legal advice regarding any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 (also call this number from a landline), or for mobile phones, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 8th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.