Injury experts in Rugeley


You may or may not be able to find any injury experts Rugeley-based, or if you can, you may not find one who has the experience and expertise in representing clients who have had the same accident, injuries or illness as you. If have problems finding appropriate injury experts in Rugeley, or elsewhere, but you believe you have grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers given below.

Why would I need injury experts in Rugeley?

There are two main reasons for seeking injury experts in Rugeley, or others based anywhere else in the UK. The first is that you have been involved in an accident and injured, but you can prove that the accident was not your fault.

The second reason for trying to track down injury experts in Rugeley, or elsewhere, is that your doctor has told you that you have an illness which you can prove another person’s negligence was responsible for.

How long do I have to make a claim?

If your accident happened in the British Isles, you probably have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. However, if your accident happened at sea, in the air, or at almost any airport in the world (the country must be a signatory to the Montreal Convention) you only have two years in which to make your claim.

If your accident was with an uninsured or untraced driver, you only have nine months in which to claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. It is best to check with a firm of injury experts Rugeley, for example, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how long you have in which to file your claim.

You have two years in which to file a claim for injuries which you incurred while a crime was in progress. Depending on where the crime took place, (and it was reported to the police) you can claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority or the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme (there are other schemes, for the Channel Islands, for example). You will probably need the services of an experienced criminal injury solicitor to help you with such a claim as the process can be long and complicated.

You have three years in which to claim for an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need help and expert legal advice to file your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Use one of our freephone numbers to call at any time, any day of the year: 0800 689 0500 (use this number to call from landlines too) or, for mobile phones or 0333 500 0993. Call now for expert legal advice.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )