The reasons you should use injury experts in Rochester at Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim
If sometime in the last three years, you have been in an accident that was not your fault, and in that accident you sustained injuries that needed medical attention, you are probably entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. Using injury experts in Rochester at Accident Advice Helpline is the sensible thing to do, here we explain why.
- Free legal advice about making a claim will be provided by the friendly and helpful advisors who are available on their 24 hour helpline number, 0800 689 0500.
- Their 30–second test is another way of making contact with injury experts in Rochester. It has just 6 very simple questions, and in return gives you an estimate of how much compensation you might receive.
- A professional and efficient service is something else you will receive with Accident Advice Helpline. The advisors work tirelessly to ensure you get the highest quality service, and this ensures it is always professional and efficient.
- No win no fee means you do not have to find any money to start your claim, or any money if your claim is lost. This is the fairest method of making a claim because it means they are available to everyone, no matter what financial state they may find themselves in.
- Expertise in all types of accidents. Over 3 million accidents happen every year in the UK, the variety among them being enormous. We have specialists in the different areas of accidents so there is always someone that can relate to whatever accident has to be dealt with.
- Expertise in injuries. Our injury experts in Rochester are not medical experts, but they do at least know who the medical experts are if specialist help is needed when making your personal injury claim.
- Expertise in the material things that can be itemised. Inevitably you will incur extra costs because of the accident and these need to be reclaimed as part of your claim. The same applies to any losses, such as income because of losing time from work.
- Progress reports all the way through the claim. If something important happens, they will call and let you know so that you will always be aware of the progress of your personal injury claim.
Actually using injury experts in Rochester
Now you know just some of the reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim. There are many others, such as always putting the needs of claimants first or our principles of making claims – integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
We know we are the right law firm to make your claim, and so does Esther Rantzen who has been our patron for the last 10 years and recommends our services. As do many past claimants who have posted their testimonials on various independent sites, as well as our own.
If you are in the position of needing to make a personal injury claim, contact us without delay. The sooner we know of your problems, the sooner we can start your claim and the sooner you will receive your compensation.
Date Published: 29th December 2013
Author: David Brown