Tennis injury experts in Ravenshead
Are you looking for tennis injury experts in Ravenshead to help you to claim compensation for injuries you suffered while playing the sport? Ravenshead has quite a huge leisure centre, which is surrounded by many football pitches and tennis courts.
Are you in need of injury experts in Ravenshead?
Use the compensation calculator if you were injured while playing tennis in Ravenshead to get a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you are likely to receive for your injuries. You can access this calculator online at the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Some tips to ensure your safety while playing tennis
- Be sure that you have the right tennis racquet. If your tennis racquet is too heavy or light for you, you stand the risk of hurting your shoulders or elbows.
- If you get a tennis racquet with the wrong grip size, you can injure your arms and wrists.
- If your tennis racquet does not have the right amount of tension in its strings, then you could hurt your arms and wrists.
- Wear shoes that have been designed specifically for playing tennis.
- The shoes that you wear to play tennis should match your foot type.
- If you plan on playing on courts made of concrete or asphalt, it is best that you get heel inserts to reduce the stress on your lower back.
- Instead of wearing socks made of cotton, you should wear socks that are made from synthetic fabrics. In this way, you will be able to keep your feet dry.
Injury experts in Ravenshead for tennis injuries
Were you injured while playing tennis in Ravenshead, and are you now seeking compensation for these injuries? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury experts in Ravenshead. You can easily get in touch with these experts in injury compensation on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 27th February 2014
Author: David Brown