How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury experts in Newchurch

    There are at least five villages in the UK with the name Newchurch, but whichever you live in, you will probably not find a firm of injury experts in Newchurch. You may be looking for injury lawyers in Newchurch if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was the fault of another person. If you have difficulties in locating a firm of injury experts in Newchurch, or ones based elsewhere in the UK, then you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers given below.

    Injury experts in Newchurch

    For example, you could be looking for injury experts in Newchurch  if you have been diagnosed with an illness can prove that it was caused because of another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to make a claim for this kind of illness. You may have had food poisoning, for example, after eating at a restaurant. You and your injury lawyer may be able to prove that the illness was caused either because your meal had been improperly prepared or cooked.

    Claims for food poisoning

    Food poisoning can ruin a holiday abroad, but if you booked a package holiday through a UK tour operator, you and your fellow-guests (food poisoning usually strikes more than one person) could file a personal injury compensation claim on your return to the UK.

    More and more British holidaymakers are holidaying abroad, and in some countries standards of hygiene are not as high as they are in Britain. If you go on an all-inclusive holiday, you may find that you have buffet-style meals and the food will have been lying out of a fridge for long periods of time. Sometimes hot food is added to food that has gone cold, and if this happens, bacteria flourish.

    You should also be wary of salad greens as these need to be thoroughly washed before being served. If you eat chicken, then check near the bones to ensure that it is cooked through and not pink.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can make a personal injury compensation claim for food poisoning which you had abroad as long as you sought medical treatment and informed your holiday representative of your illness. He or she should write a report to the tour operator and you should ask for a copy of it.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have a personal injury compensation claim to make then contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us right now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 23rd December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.