Injury evidence in South Bank for your compensation claim
The South Bank is one of the most culturally eclectic areas of London. Situated alongside the Thames, you can expect to find a huge array of attractions for all ages and tastes, from the London Dungeon and the Old Vic to the London Eye. Year-round events make this the ideal place to head for a day out or even a short break, and the last thing you’d expect to need would be an accident injury lawyer in South Bank. Unfortunately, accidents happen when we least expect it, so it pays to be prepared in case you may be eligible to claim. One important aspect of your claim will be injury evidence in South Bank.
I’ve had an unexpected accident – what should I do now?
If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, whether you slipped on something that hadn’t been cleaned u, or you suffered an injury due to faulty equipment, you shouldn’t have to suffer in silence. When it comes to claiming for compensation, you can make the process easier by following five great tips:
- Take as many notes as possible – names and addresses of everyone involved in the accident, especially witnesses, are some of the most important details you can have;
- Take photographs – the best weapon to have on your side is evidence, and there is nothing that tells a story more accurately than a picture;
- Stay organised – it’s likely that you’ll need to find various details, often at short notice, so develop a filing system for all your paperwork;
- Keep everything – if you’ve had to pay for medical care or prescriptions, extra petrol to get to appointments or even special food following the accident, keep all of the receipts so you can claim back everything you may be entitled to; and
- Seek out the experts – in a time of crisis, you need a friendly face for help and guidance. Accident Advice Helpline have been in business for over ten years and can introduce you to an excellent injury lawyer in South Bank.
How do I get a injury evidence in South Bank for my claim?
Our trained advisors will answer all your questions about evidence for your claim. They are used to helping accident victims with their compensation queries.
Accident Advice Helpline are a highly experienced law firm whose solicitors work on a no win no fee basis. With consumer rights expert Esther Rantzen as our patron, and an advice line that is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week by friendly advisers, we can put you in touch with a specialist accident injury lawyer in South Bank in no time. Call now on 0800 689 0500 and take the first steps towards making a claim.
An important point to remember when looking for an injury lawyer in South Bank is that the sooner you file a claim after your accident, the greater chance you have of success.
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown