With today’s hectic lifestyles, accidents can and do happen. In some cases, these accidents are exactly that: genuine accidents. But, when you’ve been injured as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault and the results are life changing, you may need a compensation payment to help you adjust your life and home to suit your needs. Injury compensation rates with Accident Advice Helpline are some of the best across the country and here’s why:
- Injury compensation rates are higher with us because we tell you honestly, right from the start if you are eligible to make a compensation claim. How do we do this? By using our unique ’30 second test’. We guarantee that you will know almost immediately if you have a claim that you can take forward.
- Our injury compensation rates for successful claims are high as we only use the very best compensation solicitors. We work with legal partners across the UK all of whom have successful legal practices, as well as excellent success rates in pursuing compensation claims.
- Our injury compensation rates are buoyed by the fact that as a claimant, you will be ‘matched’ with the best solicitor for your specific claim. Our legal teams all possess a variety of personal injury specialisms from whiplash through to industrial diseases. You can be confident that you have the best legal team for your claim!
- Injury compensation rates are increased by our attention to detail. You’ll be made aware of what you can claim for and will make sure that as part of the process you claim for everything that is rightfully yours. Compensation payments cover the injury itself, the impact the injury has had on your lifestyle and any out of pocket expenses you may have incurred as a result.
- We are proud of our reputation and injury compensation rates as a successful and trusted claims management company. Our service is endorsed by Esther Rantzen, the well known television presenter and also famed for her vigorous defence of consumer rights. Esther believes that if you are eligible to claim compensation, then you should use Accident Advice Helpline to help you through the unfamiliar process.
- We are an established company, with over 15 years experience of working with claimants just like you. We work hard to claim the compensation that you are legally entitled to.
- Finally, our injury compensation rates are strengthened by the fact that our professional advisers are available on our freephone helpline when you need them.
Date Published: 8th October 2012
Author: David Brown
Category: Personal injury claims