Are you looking for some injury compensation facts in Islington? On this page, we will take a little look at some of the more interesting facts that you should know about. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our experienced team of staff for a no obligation discussion about your case.
Injury compensation facts in Islington
- In most cases, your compensation claim will be settled outside of the courtroom. No party really wants to go to court, and the law asks that the claimant and defendant try and resolve the issue outside of the courtroom first. As a result, it is likely that some agreement will be made before a judge looks at the case. Once accepted, this will be a legally binding agreement.
- There is, for the most part, an unlimited amount of compensation up for grabs. Although, of course, the amount of compensation that you are entitled to will be limited based upon the severity of your injuries and whether you have suffered any financial loss. The more severe your injuries are and the more of an impact they have had on your life, the more compensation you will likely to be able to claim.
- There is no way in which we can predict how much compensation you may be entitled to. This is one of the more interesting injury compensation facts in Islington as many people believe that there are fixed compensation payments for each injury out there. Sadly, it is not as simple as that. The amount of compensation that is paid out will be dependent on the facts of the case. We can provide a rough estimate with regards to compensation entitlement, but there will never be any guarantees.
Type of injury facts
- You are able to claim compensation for both physical and psychological injuries. However, if you wish to claim compensation, you are going to need to be able to submit evidence in the form of a medical report. In fact, this is, without a doubt, the most important piece of evidence you can provide us with. If you have no medical report prepared, preferably the same day as you suffered the injuries to ensure that it is as accurate as possible, then the team at Accident Advice Helpline will be unable to help you out
- You can, theoretically, claim compensation for all injuries. We don’t worry too much about the severity. However, you are going to need to demonstrate that the injuries have had an impact on your life, something which is almost impossible to do with minor cuts and scrapes.
Looking to claim compensation? Please get in touch with us today!
Call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you are calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 2nd November 2015
Author: David Brown