Making injury compensation claims online is easy and straight forward when you come to Accident Advice Helpline and here’s why:
- The first essential step in making injury compensation claims online is to take our ’30 second test’. This test assesses your answers to a few simple questions and we guarantee you will know within half a minute if you have an eligible claim.
- A staggering 7 out of 10 people don’t claim the compensation they are entitled to – possibly because they don’t know HOW to or they don’t know they CAN. We take the mystery out of injury compensation claims online by clearly showing each step you take.
- If our ’30 second test’ gives you the green light – in other words you have an eligible claim – then we will match you up with one of our legal partners to help you proceed with your claim.
- We hand pick all our independent solicitors. They have to clearly show us they are successful in terms of general legal practice as well as in making compensation claims.
- Our specialist legal teams also have to offer their service to you on a ‘no win no fee*’ basis, meaning you don’t have to pay upfront for your claim.
- Most injury compensation claims online are made by doing just that! Very few claimants have to have any other form of medical assessment and even fewer claimants go to court.
- There are no long forms to fill in and post back. No waiting around. You can give the details of your accident, injuries and any additional information required over the phone.
- Making compensation claims online does not affect what you can claim for or how much. As well as compensation for your injury, you can be reimbursed for out of pocket expenses that were caused as a direct result of your accident, so keep those receipts safe.
- Our advice to you is professional, honest and objective.
- Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you speak to one of our advisers you will be dealing with a trained professional who has helped hundreds of people just like you to make injury compensation claims online.
We understand here at Accident Advice Helpline that winning a compensation claim won’t be a magic wand that makes your injuries disappear. But, the money will go some way to replenish you funds and make the necessary changes to your lifestyle, should you need to. We are a trusted claims management company, with consumer champion Esther Rantzen as out patron. So, knowing you can trust us why not give us a call on 0800 689 0500, in confidence and under no obligation, to see what you could claim?