How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury compensation claim in Sandiway

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sandiway

    Starting an injury compensation claim in Sandiway

    Perhaps you have been injured on a public path or road, in a shopping centre or even a supermarket. Injuries from accidents in public places can vary in severity, from cuts and bruises to broken bones to severe injuries that result in permanent disability or even death. If you were hurt after such an injury, you may be considering initiating an injury compensation claim in Sandiway.

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that having an accident can be both painful and frustrating. That’s why we are here to support and help you claim the compensation you deserve. You can be assured that our friendly advisers are experienced to deal with all levels of injury that occur in any public place. You can also be assured that our experienced solicitors are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome in your personal injury compensation claim in Sandiway.

    Can you make a claim for your injury?

    If you can say yes to the following three questions, then you are certainly entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    • Were you injured in the accident?
    • Did the accident happen within the 3-year time limit?
    • Was someone else responsible?

    Establishing negligence was the cause of the accident

    Negligence simply means someone else’s actions played a prominent role in causing your injury. All businesses, local authorities, schools, councils and public authorities have a responsibility to ensure that their property is safe for people to visit. If the council, for example, do not repair a damaged pavement or display warning signs, then they have failed to ensure your safety. Their conduct may be considered as negligent. In such cases, you are fully entitled to make an injury compensation claim in Sandiway.

    What kind of evidence is required?

    The necessary evidence is an essential part of your claim. Without it, your claim is likely to be unsuccessful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Some examples of the evidence your solicitor may need are:

    • Medical records detailing the extent of injury, treatment, and outcome.
    • Proof of financial losses including payslips, bank statements, receipts, invoices.
    • Witnesses names and addresses.
    • Written reports such as an accident at work report or police report.
    • Photographic evidence of the accident scene or defect that caused your injury. It may also help to take photographs of your injuries or scars.

    How to make a claim for an accident in a public place

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Speak to a friendly and helpful adviser. You can call to receive no obligation advice or to start your injury compensation claim in Sandiway. We will determine the circumstances of your accident. If we believe your case has prospects of success, you will be appointed a dedicated solicitor. They will assist you fully in your personal injury compensation claim in Sandiway.

    Need a quick estimate of how much your personal injury claim could be worth? Try our 30-second compensation calculator and find out how much you could receive.

    Date Published: 9th August 2013

    Author: amco37

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.