Often, an insurance company settles a personal injury compensation claim in Porthcawl as most accidents claims are covered in some way. The insurance companies do not do this out of the goodness of their hearts, it is charged in every premium you pay. These days, even household insurances include it, in case a personal injury claim in Porthcawl is made against you for injuries caused in your home.
The different insurances that could settle your personal injury compensation claim in Porthcawl
There is no end to the types of insurances you can buy, as long as you are prepared to pay the premium they are asking for, most things can be insured. In respect of personal injury claims though there are five that will more commonly settle a claim.
- Motor insurance settles claims from road traffic accidents, and will pay compensation to drivers passengers, motorbike riders, cyclist, pedestrians and anyone else that is injured in a road traffic accident that was not their fault.
- Product liability insurance is used by makers and importers in case goods they have supplied to consumers cause harm, and an injury compensation claim in Porthcawl is made against them.
- Employers liability insurance is a legal requirement for most employers in the UK, but in many cases they can avoid claim if they follow the health and safety legislation.
- Public liability insurance is probably used nationwide, apart from in your own home. Anywhere the public venture has to have this cover, and there are not many places that this happens.
- Professional indemnity insurance is used by professionals in case a claim for negligence is made against them. With regard to personal injury claims, this is used by the medical profession, who as good as they are in the UK, sometimes make mistakes.
Dealing with insurance companies for your injury compensation claim in Porthcawl
Most of us will have heard horror stories about dealing with these huge insurance companies, and the thought of it can put people off making a claim. But if they use Accident Advice Helpline for their claim, this will not be a problem at all. We deal with insurance companies, and other large organisations, every day, so to us it of just part of the job.
Most of them want complicated forms filled in that have questions that could be answered in any one of 10 ways, and then they speak to you in legal jargon, just to confuse the issue further.
Our solicitors and lawyers speak legal jargon as well, but not to our claimants, they keep it for other solicitors and speak to you in plain English. They will deal with whatever the insurance company wants, make sure all the questions are answered in the right way and that you get a fair deal from them for your own particular circumstances.Open Claim Calculator
To start your claim, you can call our freephone helpline and speak with a friendly adviser, or you can complete one of our online options. Whichever way you choose, do not worry about having to deal with an insurance company, give us the details and we will take it from there.
You can reach our freephone helpline by calling 0800 689 0500 from your land line. Alternatively you can call 0333 500 0993 from your landline to speak to an adviser.