Are you a victim of a road traffic accident who needs the services of an injury compensation claim in Ladram Bay solicitor? An accident can occur anywhere and affect anyone, normally when we least expect it. Accidents on the roads are a major cause of personal injury compensation claims, as they can lead to serious injury and fatality to drivers, passengers and pedestrians. These accidents and the resulting injuries can have devastating consequences for the both victims and their families.
What to do in the event of a road traffic accident
- A driver of a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident must stop, whether or not the accident was their fault, if someone is injured, property is damaged, an animal in another vehicle or on the road is injured or items of street furniture are damaged.
- The driver of the vehicle must stay near the vehicle for long enough to give details to anyone who was involved in the accident or witnessed the accident.
- The driver must give their name and address, the name and address of the owner of the vehicle and the registration number of the vehicle.
- The driver may also report the accident to the police as soon as possible within 24 hours of its occurrence, particularly if they didn’t get the details of the other vehicles involved.
- If someone suffered an injury in the accident, the driver must produce their insurance certificate at the scene or at a police station within seven days of the accident occurring.
- If damage has been caused, then the insurance details of the driver concerned should be made available to the victim in case an insurance claim may be made against them.
Making an injury compensation claim in Ladram Bay
If you have suffered a personal injury through a road traffic accident, it wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last three years, then you are legally entitled to make an injury compensation claim in Ladram Bay.
The leading experts at Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 15 years’ experience of handling personal injury claims involving road traffic accidents. They have a wealth of knowledge that can provide you with no-obligation advice about making a personal injury claim in Ladram Bay.
They offer up to date and reliable information so you can decide if you wish to pursue an injury claim in Ladram Bay. The legal experts that work for Accident Advice Helpline all do so on a 100% no win no fee basis. Simply call the helpline on 0800 680 0500 at any time. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call.
Why not take part in our unique and quick 30-second online test to find out if you can qualify to make an injury claim in Ladbroke Bay?
Date Published: 28th September 2013
Author: David Brown