Injury compensation claim in Kerridge


If you think that you have good grounds for filing an injury compensation claim in Kerridge, but you are not sure about how to proceed, you could contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for advice. Kerridge is now a very attractive hamlet with stone cottages built from locally quarried stone. You may find it difficult to locate the kind of accident or personal injury solicitor you require to represent you, as many solicitors have different areas of expertise within the field of personal injury compensation claims.

Making an injury compensation claim in Kerridge

You can file an injury compensation claim in Kerridge, or one from any place in the UK, for that matter, if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. If you and your solicitor can prove that your accident was caused by another person, then you may have a successful injury claim in Kerridge (for example) on your hands. You have three years from the date of your accident and injury in which to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you were injured in an accident that took place on an aircraft, ship, or boat, then you need to make a claim within two years of the accident as such accidents are covered by International Conventions.

You also only have two years to claim for an injury sustained in a violent crime, as these are handled by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

Claiming for an illness

You can also make an injury compensation claim in Kerridge if you have been told by your doctor that you have a work-related illness, an occupational disease, or any other illness that you and your solicitor can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. Again, you have three years from the first diagnosis in which to file a personal injury compensation claim.

The key to making a claim such as this is that you and your solicitor can build a case to show that your illness was the result of another person’s negligence.

Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today

If you need advice about how to proceed with any personal injury compensation claim, you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm with more than 15 years’ experience of assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims.

If you visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website you can discover for yourself who we are and what our services are. When you are on our landing page, you may be curious enough to take the thirty second test which very quickly gives you an estimate of how much compensation you could receive. After that you may feel you want to call us free for expert legal advice about your possible claim.

Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now? The lines will be open, whatever day and time it is.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )