What is an injury compensation chart?
If you have been injured due to the negligence of somebody else then you could be due compensation. As long as your accident took place in the last 3 years, and you can show that another party was to blame, then you will be legally entitled to a monetary pay-out. Victims of injuries are able to access their compensation by making an injury claim. The easiest and most efficient way to make a claim is through a compensation provider such as Accident Advice Helpline.
The amount of compensation you are awarded when making an injury claim is based on considerations such as the type and severity of your accident, and other costs such as your predicted loss of future earnings. An injury compensation chart will be used to help determine the monetary amount that you will receive as a result of your injuries.
An injury compensation chart, or Ogden Table as they are more formally known, is a set of statistical information relating to personal injury claims made in the UK. The injury compensation chart is used to calculate the typical loss of future earnings, and additional expected outgoings, which the claimant will experience as a result of their specific personal injury.
How does an injury compensation chart work?
An injury compensation chart will take into account factors such as life expectancy, retirement ages and inflation levels to determine a fair and accurate compensation amount for your claim. For example, if you have lost your sight in an accident and this has affected your ability to work, then an injury compensation chart will be used to determine the amount of future income you will miss out on.
There are many different injury compensation charts available to work out claimants’ entitlements in varying circumstances. This means you should be awarded a realistic level of compensation for your injury claim.Open Claim Calculator
How can I make an injury claim?
- Call our free 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) to discuss your case with our friendly advisers.
- Take our unique 30 second test to find out how much compensation you are likely to receive.
- If you wish to go ahead then you will be referred to our specialist legal team.
- There will be no upfront costs, and 100% of our cases are handled on a no win, no fee* basis.
- You claim will be processed over the telephone. You will have no lengthy forms to complete.