Could you make an injury compensation claim?
If you have been injured as a result of an accident which was not your fault within the last three years, then you might be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
To find out if you qualify simply contact Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or take our 30 second test. We can test your eligibility immediately and also tell you how much your personal injury compensation claim might be worth.
What can you claim for?
Providing the accident you have been involved in was not your fault and it occurred within the last three years, then you can make a personal injury compensation claim for pretty much any type of incident, accident or injury.
Our in house solicitors are all experts in their fields and we have people on hand who can help you make a personal injury compensation claim for:
- Work based accidents
- Accidents involving faulty machinery
- Accidents involving machinery or equipment that has not been properly maintained
- Slips, trips and falls occurring on work property (both internal buildings and on car parks)
- Accidents occurring as a result of improper training
- Accidents caused by lack of personal protection equipment (for example, hard hats, gloves, goggles and steel toe cap boots)
- Injuries cause by health and safety policies not being followed appropriately, for example, not taking breaks frequently or over working staff members so that tiredness leads to accidents and lapses in judgment
- Accidents in public places
- These can include swimming pools and gymnasiums
- Pavements and walkways
- Theme parks and children’s playgrounds
- Supermarkets and other shopping outlets
- Train stations and bus stops
- Accidents on the road
- Road traffic collisions involving other road users, including pedestrians, drivers, passengers and cyclists
- Accidents involving public transport including taxis, buses, coaches and trains
- Clinical negligence
- Accidents involving misdiagnosis of an injury or condition, for example, mistaking a fracture for a sprain
- Administration of incorrect dosages
- Prescribing incorrect drugs, for example, giving a patient a drug they are known to be allergic to
- Dental problems
- Cosmetic surgery complications
This is by no means an exhaustive list as to what you can use to make an injury compensation claim, but it gives you a good idea.
Our solicitors will be on hand all the while you are making your injury compensation claim and they can explain every aspect of the legal process if you have any questions. They can ensure that all the necessary information and evidence is gathered, all of which will help to ensure that your case progresses smoothly to a successful outcome where you not only win the financial compensation that you are entitled to, but you will get the justice you so rightly deserve.
Remember, you only have three years in which to make your claim so it is important that you do not delay. Contact Accident Advice Helpline today.