If you’ve been injured in any kind of accident and someone else was to blame, you may be looking for injury claims solicitors in Tillicoultry. Accident Advice Helpline are experienced solicitors who can help you make a claim.
More and more people are taking to cycling, and this is resulting in more and more cycling accidents.
How to stay safe when out cycling
Whether you cycle for pleasure or cycle to work, an accident while on your bike can result in some very unpleasant injuries. Not all injuries can be avoided but when out cycling, there are some things you can do to keep yourself safe.
- Wear light or protective clothing so that it is easier for other road users to see you.
- If you live where there are cycle paths, use them. These will keep you safe from traffic.
- Always use your lights at night. It’s a good idea to test them regularly so you are sure they are working.
- Wear a well-fitted cycle helmet. This can prevent a nasty head injury if you fall.
If you are injured and there was nothing you could do, then you need injury claims solicitors in Tillicoultry.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline
If you need experienced solicitors, just talk to Accident Advice Helpline. However your accident happened, you can be sure that we have experience of it. We have been handling compensation claims for over 15 years, and our specialist experience means we have dealt with most types of accident and most injuries.
Our experience also means that we can get you the best compensation, and we won’t charge you upfront either. We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Our trained advisors will be happy to explain how this works when you call for advice.
When you call, the first thing on your mind is whether or not you qualify to claim compensation. We can tell you this over the phone, by checking a few details.
- Compensation is paid to people who have been injured due to someone else’s actions.
- All claims must be supported by medical evidence, which means you were treated by a doctor.
- You can start your claim as soon as you feel well enough, but you must start it within the 3-year deadline allowed.
Call us now if you need injury claims solicitors in Tillicoultry
Accident Advice Helpline can give you the best help and advice when you want to claim, so when you need injury claims solicitors in Tillicoultry, just give us a call.
We have a freephone number if you call from a landline, which is 0800 689 0500. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
With free, no-obligation advice available, why not call now to discuss your claim?