Pitlochry is a popular tourist destination in Central Scotland. It is only around 75 minutes from Edinburgh and so attracts many visitors from both Scotland and from further afield. The appeal of Pitlochry has much to do with its wide range of activities. Ranging from extreme sports to fine dining, there is something to appeal to all interests and tastes.
If you live in or around Pitlochry or if you are one of the hundreds of people who visit every year then it is most likely that you will spend your time safely and without incident. Sadly, for an unfortunate few people, this is not the case. They become victims of accidents that were not their fault. This leaves them not only in pain and discomfort but also, in many cases, suffering financially. There is a remedy for this and it is called a personal injury claim. The injury claims solicitors Pitlochry office deals with claims arising from the Pitlochry area. Here is a step by step guide of how to get your claim handled by them.
An injury claims solicitors for Pitlochry step-by-step guide
- Ring the law firm Accident Advice Helpline – they have wide experience in handling injury claims solicitors for Pitlochry cases. Your case will, at first, be assessed by one of the highly-trained and professional advisers. They can use a test which only takes 30 seconds to establish how likely your case is to be successful. Once you know that you stand a good chance of winning you can then make the final decision about whether to go ahead or not.
- The injury claims solicitors Pitlochry office deal with all types of claims. These include:
- Car injuries in people travelling to and from Pitlochry
- Occupational injury claims in people who work in and around Pitlochry
- Extreme sports claims in people who have been injured participating in extreme sports
- Public liability claims in people who have been injured in the public areas of Pitlochry
Keep a careful record of any money that you have lost – this will come in very useful as your claim progresses. People who have injury claims solicitors for Pitlochry cases can lose money because of:
- Not being able to work
- Missing out on regular overtime
- Buying in childcare
- Buying in household help
- Buying in personal care
You should keep items like wage slips, receipts and invoices. You may also need to make a note of all the hospital and doctor visits that you have made as well. Your personal injury lawyer will keep in touch and let you know how your case is progressing. Eventually you will be informed about how much compensation (money) you are going to be awarded. There is no fixed period of time to settle an injury claims solicitors for Pitlochry claim. As with every claim handled by Accident Advice Helpline, each case is unique.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on their freephone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 24th May 2013
Author: David Brown