If you are one of the people who live in and around Peterhead in Scotland, you will know that this coastal settlement grew up around a fishing harbour. Of course these days, it has its fair share of shops, restaurants, sports facilities and hotels. These provide entertainment and employment for the local population but of course they can also be a location for accidents to occur. If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault you may be looking for a injury claim solicitors in Peterhead.
Accident Advice Helpline are a leading firm of personal injury solicitors who can help you claim.
Tips for finding the best injury claim solicitors in Peterhead
- Firstly, collect all the details of your accident together. If it was a car accident, make sure that you have the registration numbers and contact details for all the vehicles involved. Have a list of your medical appointments so far.
- Give Accident Advice Helpline a call. Our highly-trained professional advisors will be able to advise you on whether your claim is likely to be successful by using the unique 30-second test. You can then decide whether you want to go ahead and start the claims process or not.
- Your claim will be handled by legal experts who have the skills to handle claims arising from different type of accidents. It is more than likely that your case will be handled over the telephone so you will not have to attend lots of meetings. You can supply all the information that is required by post or over the telephone.
Injury claim solicitors in Peterhead will require a certain amount of information as part of a compensation claim. This can include:
- Exact details of who caused the accident. You can only claim if it wasn’t you.
- Who witnessed the accident.
- How you were hurt.
- The medical attention that you received.
- The date of the accident, as you only have 3 years to get your claim started.
- Money that you have lost because of your injuries.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
If you’re looking for injury claim solicitors in Peterhead, just call Accident Advice Helpline. We can help you make your claim on a no-win, no-fee basis. We also have over 15 years’ experience, so we know our solicitors can get you the best compensation.
For free, no-obligation advice, just call free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and discuss your accident with one of our advisors.
For an estimate of your compensation, call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 24th May 2013
Author: David Brown