If you have suffered an injury in an accident that was not your fault, then you are entitled by law to compensation. Just how much compensation you actually receive can depend on the quality of the solicitor you engage. You may not find experienced injury claims solicitors in Oban, so talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
Helping you when you need it most
If you’ve suffered in an accident, you need to focus on getting better. Recovering from your injuries can be worrying, painful and time consuming. Some people suffer life changing injuries, while other people are traumatised by their accident and have a long hard struggle to return to normal life. That’s why Accident Advice Helpline take all of the stress and hassle out of your compensation by completing as much of the process as possible on your behalf.
It’s the little things that make all of the difference.
- We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, so your claim will be handled by the best.
- It’s the way that we complete all of the paperwork on your behalf and arrange your appointments for you, liaising with you at every stage of your case.
- It’s the way that our team of friendly advisers guide you easily through recording the details of your claim, while offering you free, no-obligation advice.
- We make sure you have no financial worries, by taking your case on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you never have to worry about finding money for costly litigation.
- And if you need injury claims solicitors in Oban, we can get you the best compensation.
Accident Advice Helpline have a proven track record
Our company has been providing first-class support to our clients for over 15 years. Our patron is Dame Esther Rantzen, champion of charities such as Childline. Says Dame Esther:
“If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim and no-win, no-fee means exactly that.”
We work hard to make sure that we live up to our standards. All of our experience and expertise goes into making your claim successful and hassle-free.
Find out more about injury claims solicitors in Oban
To have your claim assessed you just need to speak to an advisor. You can make a claim if:
- You were not to blame.
- Your accident happened sometime in the last 3 years.
- You were seen and treated by a doctor.
If these all apply, then call us now on 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Our advisors will help you with all the information you need.
Whatever you do, don’t put it off. Compensation is your entitlement and is only a call away, so if you’re looking for injury claims solicitors in Oban, call Accident Advice Helpline now.
Date Published: 26th May 2013