If you tried to look up injury claims solicitors in Galashiels online, you’d find there are none listed on Google’s search engine. All those listed had addresses in Edinburgh. You can find other solicitors in Galashiels, but not injury claims solicitors in Galashiels.
Does that matter? Well, yes it does. You wouldn’t want a family law specialist to represent you in a personal injury case, would you? You need a specialist in the field of personal injury to represent you, and that specialist should have a proven track record of winning personal injury cases for clients. You should be able to check this too, by asking for testimonials from clients who have been awarded compensation for their claims.
The Braw Lads Gathering, Galashiels
If you were a part of the Braw Lads Gathering and sustained an injury, then you would have to prove that you were not to blame for it. For example, if you were a member of the pipe band and during the march you fell over an uneven surface on the road and suffered an injury, you could legitimately claim compensation for the injury from the local authority which had not properly maintained the surface of the road along which the march took place. Please bear in mind that this is only an example of a street accident. If you were to sustain any personal injury after an accident at this gathering, as long as you can prove it was not your fault, you can claim compensation for your personal injury.
Common accidents with personal injury claims
· Slips, trips and falls are the most common accidents as they can occur anywhere, and as long as you can show that you are not to blame you have grounds to claim compensation for personal injury.
· Road accidents are also common causes of personal injuries.
· Accidents in the home can also be a reason for a compensation claim, if for example you have purchased an item or service (e.g. had new electric wiring installed) which was faulty and resulted in an injury.
· Workplace accidents or diagnosed injuries resulting from bad practices are also common, unfortunately.
· Sports injuries may also be a reason for a successful compensation claim, although this depends on the circumstances surrounding the injury. For example, if you take part in a contact sport, then you run the risk of injury. However if you sustained your injury because of an illegal tackle, then you can claim compensation.
Injury claims solicitors in Galashiels
Instead of trying to find injury claims solicitors in Galashiels online or in a directory, why not check out Accident Advice Helpline, a law firm who have a team of legal experts who operate all over the country? We have a great deal of experience in successful personal injury claims and our patron is Esther Rantzen, a champion of consumer rights.
Whatever your injury, as long as you were not responsible for it, Accident Advice Helpline lawyers can help or advise you. You can also visit our website and take the 30-second test, which gives you an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be entitled to. There is a three-year limitation period for personal injury claims, so you have to make your claim within three years of sustaining the injury in an accident.
Give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number 0800 180 4123 and discover how we can help you.