How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claims solicitor in Lundin

    When you become an employer in Lundin and elsewhere in the United Kingdom, you are required by law to get Employers’ Liability Insurance PLI cover from an authorised insurer. This is a written agreement signed by the insurance company (insurer) and the employer who is the policyholder (insured).

    The policyholder pays premiums to the insurance company in exchange of compensation to employees who get injured in the course of their work. These include those who work in the workplace and those who work outside like drivers.

    The employee claims compensation when there is an injury, damages and losses or the insurance company may carry out investigations and pay general and special damages to individuals or to groups that have suffered. You may be an employee who is looking for an injury claims solicitor in Lundin.

    Make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline

    You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline any day any time to connect you with an injury solicitor in Lundin who will deliver success in your compensation lawsuit or settlement. Accident Advice Helpline specialises in personal injury compensation claims of all types.

    When you call the 24/7 free helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 a friendly advisor will talk to you and answer your questions. In case of industrial diseases, the period for claiming compensation will be extended but the injury claims solicitor in Lundin will advise you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    For them to be able to help you, you will need to file your personal injury compensation claim within 3 years unless the case is for a minor or it is related to industrial diseases. This way your legal representative who represents you will have a high chance of winning your case.

    Liaising with an injury claims solicitor in Lundin

    Some employers understand the legal system and may ask their insurance company to pay you from the Employers’ liability insurance if you developed work-related illnesses and diseases. Personal injury compensation claim may be awarded in a lawsuit or a settlement can be arranged for.

    You have a legal right to claim compensation if you are a non-fault victim who received medical attention. The injury solicitor in Lundin from Accident Advice Helpline who represents you, argues your case depending on the type of injury. Compensation varies depending on the cause of the injury and the extent of the damages suffered.

    • Work-related injuries-may range from cuts, whiplash suffered by drivers, to fatal injuries.
    • Occupational illnesses and diseases-carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury and tendonitis are some conditions that develop as a result of some occupations that require use of vibrating hand-held tools.
    • Musculoskeletal disorder-the median nerve in the wrist may be damaged resulting in sharp pain on the forearm that can worsen as the condition progresses.
    • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome-pressurizes the median nerve and bones, tendons and muscles which cover the median nerve may be injured. This is painful and you need painkillers, NSAIDs etc.
    • Vibrating White Finger-may occur due to work stress and operating vibrating tools by hand.

    Date Published: 24th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.