Lulworth Cove which is situated in Dorset, England in the UK is a popular tourist attraction. It is famous for the cove which is one of the world’s natural land formation which was featured on The Seven Wonders TV programme among others.
The cove has been formed by waves which erode the soft clay and sandy rocks faster than the more resistant chalk and limestone rocks. As the less resistant rocks give way to the waves and weathering, a unique c-shaped cove with a narrow limestone entrance, is formed.
Such landmarks are rare and tourists travel to Lulworth Cove to see the spectacular land formation, the fossils and the arc-shaped waves as they enter the cove. Within half a mile away is the Stair Hole which is a-cove-in-formation.
Cruise ships and boats bring tourists to this location and you may find yourself injured in these vessels. After getting medical treatment someone informs you that you can get compensated and that is when you start looking for an injury claims solicitor in Lulworth Cove online or in the telephone directory.
Injury compensation claim specialists
Accident Advice Helpline website does not appear under what you are searching for but they have some of the best injury solicitors who operate throughout the UK including Lulworth Cove.
They are specialists in personal injury compensation claims and they are just a call away. What is better about them is that they work on 100% no-win no-fee basis and many claims are handled on phone. You need an injury claims solicitor in Lulworth Cove who has the expertise to win cruise ship injury claims which should be filed within 2 years.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. A trained advisor will tell you whether your case is eligible for a compensation claim or not. Alternatively, take the 30 second test on their website and start the claim process immediately.
Cruise Ship injuries that require the services of an injury claims solicitor in Lulworth Cove
The cruise ship service has a duty of care towards passengers. If this was breached and an injury was sustained an injury solicitor in Lulworth Cove from Accident Advice Helpline will help you claim compensation especially if there was negligence or if health and safety regulations were not adhered to. A passenger can trip, slip and fall while embarking or disembarking if the berth or deck is wet or slippery, luggage can fall on passengers and people can drown and lose their lives.
- Drowning- this may happen when the passenger is embarking or disembarking or if the cruise ship loses balance.
- Fractures-limbs can get fractured when you slip, trip and fall especially when you fall on hard surface.
- Fainting-in any accident victims are prone to shock and fainting when they experience trauma. Rescue workers should help the victims to relax by taking them away from the scene of the accident.
- Lacerations and bruises-when you fall down trying to escape from the scene of the accident.
- Loss of limbs-limbs may be severed in serious cruise ship accidents.
- Fatality-not all injury claims are made by the victim. Some may be filed by beneficiaries who require an injury solicitor in Lulworth Cove when the accident becomes fatal.