Lowestoft is a town lying on the North Sea in Suffolk. It is a seaside resort with wide sandy beaches that are a popular tourist attraction. Tourism plays an important part in the economy of Lowestoft with water sports and boat trips being a major attraction. South of the harbour are Claremont and South piers the main tourist attraction. Beyond Claremont Pier the coast has been declared a Blue Flag Beach. Although lifeguard facilities are provided accidents are still experienced. You may be attending powerboat racing with your kids when one of them falls and gets injured due to poor paving. You will need an injury claims solicitor in Lowestoft to represent you and argue your case in a lawsuit or in an out of court settlement.
Injuries that require consulting an injury claims solicitor in Lowestoft
You as a parent can claim compensation on behalf of your child whether the injury was sustained on the beach, in a boat tour or elsewhere. If it can be proved that there was negligence that caused an injury to the child, whoever was responsible will be held liable. Call Accident Advice Helpline to connect you with our injury claims solicitor in Lowestoft to help you claim compensation if your kid suffers from the following injuries.
- Lacerations, grazes and bruises-if he sustained cuts he may have bled. This can make him feel anxious and scared of the blood. Get medical attention immediately so the cut can be stitched and bandaged.
- Slips, trips and falls-these are the most common accidents involving kids. Children slip, trip and fall when they are pushed accidentally.
- Dislocations-he may sustain a dislocation on his leg or hand especially if he was hit directly. An orthopaedic doctor who specialises in dislocations will be the right person to treat your kid.
- Fractures- a splint, brace, plaster or a fibreglass cast may be applied. Surgery may be performed to align the bones in their right position followed by immobilisation of the limb to enable bones to heal.
- Drowning-this is possible on the beach and it can turn a leisure day into sadness.
Accident Advice Helpline
The law involving minors is complicated so it needs an expert.
You can seek help from an injury claims solicitor in Lowestoft from Accident Advice Helpline on our free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993. Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm which is experienced in handling all types of personal injury compensation claims even those ones involving minors which can be complicated.
Medical bills can be high so you will need a lawyer who will empathize with you so you do not incur high legal fees. An injury solicitor who works on no-win, no-fee basis would be the most ideal person to deal with such cases.
Date Published: 24th December 2013
Author: David Brown