Searching for an injury claims solicitor in Long Buckby?
Long Buckby is an English village and civil parish located in the Northamptonshire region between Northampton and Rugby. Its name comes from the Nordic word ‘Bec’ which means ‘stream’ and ‘by’ which means settlement or village.
Tips for preventing slips and falls
Slips and falls are one of the biggest causes of injury in the workplace. To avoid having a slip or fall in the workplace and needing the help of an injury claims solicitor in Buckby you should follow the below tips:
- Make sure to use a safety harness when working at heights
- Do not climb on storage units or chairs to get things, use a ladder
- When you see a spill, clean it up or alert the appropriate person to clean it up
- When you’re walking, look for spills or objects that could cause you to fall
- If you know you will be working in a kitchen or a place with slippery surfaces, wear nonskid shoes
- Don’t lean on railings, its difficult to always tell if they have been properly secured
If you do unfortunately have a slip or fall and get injured in Long Buckby then you may need to contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of an injury claims solicitor in Long Buckby.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Long Buckby?
If you are injured in Long Buckby you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else other than yourself
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of injury solicitor Long Buckby. Most of our claimants don’t even need to attend court.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you do decide to make a compensation claim then you will be referred to an injury solicitor in Long Buckby. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.