Injury claims solicitor in Lochwinnoch
Lochwinnoch is a small village located in the west central Lowlands of Scotland in the Renfrewshire council area. The village serves as a commuter town with most of the population travelling to Glasgow and Paisley for work.
While there is a railway station running in Lochwinnoch, some members of the village prefer to cycle and one of the town’s railway stations has been turned into a cycle path. This path forms part of the National Cycle Network’s route that runs from Glasgow to Gretna. If you choose to use this path for cycling then the below tips could be useful for avoiding an accident and therefore, needing to use an injury claims solicitor in Lochwinnoch.
Tips for avoiding injury while cycling
- Make sure you are as visible as possible to motorists and other cyclists by wearing bright or fluorescent clothing during the day and reflective clothing at night
- Wear a helmet at all times as helmets help to reduce the risk of a head injury if you have an accident
- Let motorists know your intentions by signalling your turns and do it well in advance of the turn to give motorists time to react
If you have an accident while cycling in Lochwinnoch then you may need the services of injury solicitor Lochwinnoch.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in Lochwinnoch?
If you are injured in Lochwinnoch you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of injury solicitor Lochwinnoch. Most of our claimants don’t even need to attend court.Open Claim Calculator
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you do decide to make a compensation claim then you will be referred to our Injury Solicitor in Lochwinnoch. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.