Looking for an injury claims solicitor in Lisburn? We can help
With Accident Advice Helpline, you’ll know you are putting your personal injury claim in safe hands. With over ten years of experience at handling compensation cases, we have a network of specialist solicitors who can work for you across the UK. If you’ve had an injury while living, working or visiting the area, we can find you the right injury claims solicitor in Lisburn.
Why Accident Advice Helpline should be your first choice
Just some of the reasons for coming to us first are:
- We do not ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We operate on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So your injury solicitor in Lisburn will not charge you for their services if you don’t win your case.
- We run a 24/7 helpline with trained advisers to give you free legal advice. Our staff are friendly, professional and will do their best to help you. We’ll keep you informed of progress every step of the way during your claim.
What’s more, we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
Getting in touch with AAH
It’s easy to get in touch with us.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30 second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
The first thing we’ll do is assess how good a claim you have. To do this, we’ll ask you to answer just a few questions:
- If you have had an accident in the last three years;
- If your injuries meant you had to seek medical attention; and
- If your accident was someone else’s fault, because they were negligent or careless.
We’ll give you a good idea of what we think your claim’s chances are and we’ll estimate the amount of compensation you could be entitled to receive. This is just a guideline, as every case is different.
There’s no obligation to proceed if you ring us and every call is completely confidential.
If you do want to go ahead and make a claim, we’ll find you an experienced injury claims solicitor in Lisburn to handle your case.
It’s surprising that out of every ten people who are eligible to claim compensation after an accident, seven do not do so. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we think victims of accidents who are entitled to claim should be able to do so.
That’s why we’ll do everything we can to make your claim as easy as possible. We can’t guarantee it’ll be plain sailing, but with an injury solicitor in Lisburn from us, we’ll do our best to make it as easy as possible.