With Accident Advice Helpline, you’ll know you are putting your personal injury claim in safe hands. With over fifteen years of experience at handling compensation cases, we have an in-house team of specialist solicitors who can work for you across the UK. If you’ve had an injury while living, working or visiting the area, our injury claims solicitor in Lisburn can help you to claim.
Why an injury claims solicitor in Lisburn at Accident Advice Helpline should be your first choice
Just some of the reasons for coming to us first are:
- We do not ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We operate on a no-win, no-fee basis. So your injury solicitor in Lisburn will not charge you hefty fees for their services if you don’t win your case.
- We run a dedicated helpline with trained advisers to give you free legal advice. Our staff are friendly, professional and will do their best to help you. We’ll keep you informed of progress every step of the way during your claim.
What’s more, we have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty goods
- Accidents at work or industrial diseases
- Food poisoning
Getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
The first thing we’ll do is assess how good a claim you have. To do this, we’ll ask you to answer just a few questions:
- If you have had an accident in the last three years
- If your injuries meant you had to seek medical attention and
- If your accident was someone else’s fault, because they were negligent or careless.
We’ll give you a good idea of what we think your claim’s chances are and we’ll estimate the amount of compensation you could be entitled to receive. This is just a guideline, as every case is different.
There’s no obligation to proceed if you ring us and every call is completely confidential. If you do want to go ahead and make a claim, we’ll find you an experienced injury claims solicitor in Lisburn to handle your case.
It’s surprising that out of every ten people who are eligible to claim compensation after an accident, seven do not do so. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we think victims of accidents who are entitled to claim should be able to do so. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to make your claim as easy as possible.
It’s easy to get in touch with us.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a land line or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30-second test on our website: http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
We can’t guarantee it’ll be plain sailing, but with an injury claims solicitor in Lisburn at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ll do our best to make it as easy as possible. Call now!
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: Emma Matthews