In need of an injury claims solicitor in Lingfield to represent your interests?
You may need the help of an injury solicitor to make a claim for compensation if you’ve had an accident that you think someone else was to blame for. This might have been, for example:
- A slip, trip or fall or road traffic accident;
- An industrial disease or an accident at work;
- A sporting accident, food poisoning or an accident while on holiday;
- A case of medical negligence or injuries caused by faulty goods.
Usually, the accident must have happened within the last three years. But there are different time limits for some kinds of accident. You may have longer to claim, for example, if the accident involved a minor or is an industrial disease.
Someone else must have caused your accident, whether by their:
- Negligence or
If you think this applies to you, then an injury solicitor could help you claim compensation that covers some or all of the following:
- The injury itself
- Loss of earnings
- Costs for prescriptions and transport
- Costs of childcare and help around the home.
Why should I use Accident Advice Helpline for my claim?
There are many firms out there offering to help you claim for personal injuries. Here’s why we think we are the best:
- We don’t ask for any money to start your claim off.
- We work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We run a 24/7 helpline so you can get free legal advice any time you need it.
- We run a professional, efficient service and our legal staff have expertise in many different accident types.
What’s more, with over ten years of experience in the personal injury field, we are specialists. We have a great track record. Our customers give us great feedback on our services and we are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Lingfield
Although we do not have a local injury solicitor in Lingfield we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Lingfield look no further than our expert service.
To find out whether we could help you claim with a personal injury solicitor, call our free helpline any time on:
- 0800 689 0500 (from a landline); or
- 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile).
Our friendly, experienced advisors will deal with your call in confidence. They’ll assess your chances of success and estimate how much you could be eligible for.
You can also:
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
There’s no obligation to make a claim. But if you do want to go ahead, we have specialist legal advisors across the UK, ready to take your claim forward. An injury solicitor will represent you and in many cases, you may not even have to attend court. Claims can often be processed by phone.
We can’t guarantee how much you will get or how long it will take. But if you’re entitled to claim, we’ll do our best for you. Give us a ring and you could have an injury solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline on your side.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown