Accidents come out of the blue. The consequences can be far-reaching. You may not be able to work for a while and expenses mount up. The good news is you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries if the accident wasn’t your fault and an injury claims solicitor in Limavady could help you claim what’s rightfully yours if:
- The accident happened within a certain time frame. Usually, this is three years, but other time limits could apply in some circumstances. If the injury is an industrial disease or the accident involved someone who was a minor at the time, for example.
- The accident wasn’t your fault. It was caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness.
- The accident caused you injuries that required medical treatment. These injuries could be physical, but could also be psychological, like stress or depression.
If you think your accident would qualify you for compensation, you may need help from an expert injury solicitor and Accident Advice Helpline could help you find one.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Limavady
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Limavady we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Limavady look no further than our expert service.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK. We have expert personal injury lawyers who work across the country to help people like you claim the compensation they deserve. We’ve been dealing with personal injury claims for well over ten years now. With our experience on your side, your case can be processed with less stress and inconvenience to you.
To find out whether you might qualify for compensation get in touch with us. You can:
- Call our dedicated helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
We’ll ask you a few questions to assess whether you have a good claim. We can advise on how much you may be eligible to claim and if you want to go ahead, we can introduce you to an experienced injury solicitor.
There’s no charge for starting your claim, so you could get going right away and each injury solicitor from AAH works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
If you’re worried about claiming, we understand. We can talk you through the process and tell you what to expect. There’s no obligation to proceed if you don’t want to. But we’ll do our best to set your mind at rest. It’s worth saying that you may not even have to go to court. Many of the cases we handle are negotiated by phone or through correspondence. But if you do have to attend court, your injury solicitor will be familiar with the ins and outs of your case and will represent you on the day.
So don’t put it off. Talk to us today about whether we could help you with a claim.