If you have had an accident, it can leave you feeling vulnerable. It can also make coping with everyday life more difficult. So it may be good to know whether you would be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Lifton
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Lifton we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Lifton look no further than our expert service.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we know what you are going through and want to make it as easy as possible for you to understand your rights. We can assess the circumstances surrounding your accident and we can give you free legal advice on whether you have a good claim. We can give you an idea of how much compensation you may be eligible to receive and we will also find you an expert injury solicitor to help you through the claims process.
You may be bewildered by the number of claims companies out there. Why not try us? We are one of the UK’s largest legal companies with over ten years of dealing with personal injury claims, we offer the following benefits:
- We won’t charge you to start your case. So you could get the ball rolling today.
- All our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We have expertise in numerous accident types.
- We have a fantastic reputation for great customer service. Our services are endorsed by our patron, Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion.
How do I find out if I’m eligible to claim?
Get in touch with us and we’ll quickly assess the accident you’ve had. We’ll give you an honest idea of your chances of success and we’ll give you an estimate of how much you could claim.
- Your accident must have been within the last three years;
- You must have had to seek medical help for your injuries;
- The accident must have been caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness.
How to get in touch
- You can ring our helpline any time on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
If you need time to think about it, don’t worry – calling us doesn’t put you under any obligation to go ahead. It’s worth remembering that in many cases, you have three years from your accident in which to make a claim.
If you do want to make a claim, we’ll put you in touch with an experienced injury solicitor.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown