If you have had an accident that legally entitles you to compensation, then a personal injury claims solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. With our vast experience of handling claims over more than ten years, to take much of the stress and worry out of the process.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Lickfold
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Lickfold we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Lickfold look no further than our expert service.
If you have had an accident that legally entitles you to compensation, then a personal injury solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. With our vast experience of handling claims over more than ten years, we have the expertise you need to take much of the stress and worry out of the process.
To find out if your accident qualifies, it’s as simple as getting in touch. There are three main ways of contacting us. You can:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so there’s always a friendly, trained advisor ready to take your call;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
First, we’ll establish how good your case is. Usually, a few details are enough to assess this. We need to find out:
- When your accident happened. There are strict time limits in law for claiming. In most cases, you have three years to claim, but other time frames apply to some types of accident. Call us to ask.
- You must have received medical treatment for your injuries. You may not have received a physical injury. Psychological injuries such as stress and depression can be just as serious.
- Another person, company or authority must have been partially or wholly responsible for your accident. They may have been careless or negligent. They may have acted criminally.
We have a great deal of expertise in numerous accident types. Some of the most common are:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
Other types of accidents may also qualify – ring to check if you are not sure.
What will my injury solicitor claim for?
If you have a good claim and want to take your case further, we’ll appoint a personal injury solicitor. He or she will calculate a sum which compensates you for the injury you have received. Your injury solicitor may also claim for other costs such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Prescriptions and transport costs
- Money you have had to pay for childcare or help around the home while you are ill.
What will it cost me?
We don’t pretend that legal cases are always free and easy. But financially, we won’t charge you to start a claim and your injury solicitor will work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis. You may be asked to pay a referral fee if your case is successful.
Legal cases can take time. It depends on the seriousness of the accident and how complicated the circumstances were. But we’ll aim to keep you informed throughout your case and you may not even have to go to court. Often, cases can be processed by phone.
Call us for more details today!
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown