You may find that an injury claims solicitor in Leysdown-on-Sea or another legal representative could help you if:
- You have suffered injuries in an accident within the last three years;
- Your injuries needed medical attention; and
- Your accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence.
Often, people think that the term ’personal injury’ only means a physical injury. But it could also include a disease or an illness. It also covers psychological illnesses such as stress or depression. The injury could have short term effects, or it could have long term effects on your way of life. In the worst scenarios, it could even result in death.
The law says that if you have suffered any injury of these types and someone else was to blame, then you should be compensated for your suffering. Your compensation might also cover some of the costs you have to pay out as a result of your accident, such as transport costs, prescription charges, childcare and/ or help around the home. If you have been left unable to work, it might additionally cover loss of earnings.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Leysdown-on-Sea
Although we do not have a local injury solicitor Leysdown-on-Sea in we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Leysdown-on-Sea look no further than our expert service.
Many people are discouraged from claiming because the process seems so complex. But in our experience, it needn’t be as complicated with an expert injury solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline, we don’t think that anyone should be denied justice if they are entitled to it. So if you’re eligible to claim, we will help you find the best legal representation to bring your case.
These are some of the benefits we offer:
- Each of our solicitors works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis
- We don’t charge you any money upfront to start your claim
- We run a helpline, open 24 hours a day and seven days a week, so we’re always here to take your call
- Our advisors are knowledgeable and sympathetic – we understand what you’re going through
- We have expertise in all kinds and types of accidents
- Were proud that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, has closely examined the services we provide and endorses us
So if you think you may have a case, don’t be put off by the legal process. Find out how an injury solicitor through Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. You may find that you don’t even have to go to court. Many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
There are three main ways to get in touch:
- Call our helpline any time on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30 second test on our website
There’s nothing to lose by enquiring. Call now to find out your rights and see if one of our expert injury solicitors could help you.