After an accident, you will have a lot on your mind. You need to adjust to the ways your life has changed. For some, this is only a short term adjustment. But some accidents have long term effects. The law states that you may be entitled to compensation if your injury could have or should have been prevented by someone else.
Looking for an injury claims solicitor in Leyland?
Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We can quickly assess whether you’re entitled to make a claim and we can take over the complex legal side of things for you by helping you find the perfect injury claims solicitor.
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Leyland we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Leyland look no further than our expert service.
We were established well over ten years ago to help the victims of accidents claim the compensation they are entitled to. We work across the UK, so can help you no matter where you are. We have specialist solicitors experienced in personal injury law and a great track record of success. So we could help you start your claim today.
You can get in touch in three simple ways:
- By calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We have trained, friendly advisors who will give you an honest assessment of whether you have a good claim. They will give you an idea of how much you could be eligible to receive if your claim is successful and they can explain the claims process to you so you know what to expect if you decide to go ahead.
- You could also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30 second test on our website.
If you do decide to go ahead, we won’t ask for any money to start your claim. Your injury claims solicitor in Leyland will deal with all the legal aspects of your case. You’ll be kept informed of progress throughout. Your injury solicitor will carry out negotiations with all the parties involved in your case, from medical professionals and insurance companies to the courts and the police if necessary.
Best of all, each one of our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
We can’t say for sure how long your case will take. And we can’t guarantee the level of payment you will receive. But it is usual to receive an amount that compensates you for:
- The injuries you have received;
- Any loss of earnings because you haven’t been able to work;
- Costs for prescriptions and transport;
- Additional costs you have had to pay out, like help around the home or childcare.
So if you think you have a good reason to claim for an accident and would like us to put you in touch with an expert injury solicitor in Leyland, contact us today for more information and free legal advice. With one quick call, you could be on your way to receiving compensation for your injuries.