In need of a reputable injury claims solicitor in Leyburn?
Personal injury law can be complicated. That’s enough to put many people off claiming after an accident, even if they are legally entitled to compensation. But an experienced injury claims solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline can make the process less stressful. We have well over ten years of dealing with personal injury claims of all types. So your claim is in safe hands with us.
You may be eligible to claim after an accident which:
- Happened within the last three years (or longer in some cases, such as accidents involving a minor or an industrial disease);
- Someone else was to blame for. This might have been through carelessness or negligence.
- Meant you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries.
Over three million people are involved in accidents every year, in all kinds of situations. We have expertise in numerous common accident types, such as:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty products
…and many more besides.
So if you think you’d qualify to make a claim against the person or company that caused your accident, get in touch with us today. You can call our helpline, any time of the day or night, on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’ll take a little information from you and we’ll give you free, no obligation advice.
We can explain in simple terms if we think you have a good chance of winning your case. We’ll give you an idea of how much you could receive and we’ll put you in touch with the best injury solicitor to deal with your claim if you want to proceed.
Although we do not have a local injury claims solicitor in Leyburn we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Leyburn look no further than our expert service.
We should say that we don’t charge you any money upfront to start a claim and an injury solicitor through Accident Advice Helpline will handle your case on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
You can also get in touch by:
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the quick, 30 second test on our website
If you win your case, you could benefit from a financial sum that:
- Compensates you for your injuries;
- Covers any loss of earnings;
- Will take into account any costs you have had because of your accident. This could include transport and prescription charges and the costs of any childcare or help around the home you have needed.
Remember, in many cases, you only have three years to claim. So why not enquire today? We can introduce you to an injury solicitor who could get the ball rolling and take much of the stress and anxiety out of claiming as well.
Use Accident Advice Helpline not just any old injury solicitor in Leyburn!
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown