Are you looking for a supermarket or shopping centre injury claims solicitor in Attleborough?
Accident Advice Helpline has an experienced team of personal injury solicitors who specialise in claims for accidents in supermarkets and shopping centres.
We prioritise your recovery and in addition to processing your claim as soon as possible, we can also refer you to any appropriate rehabilitation and medical facilities if necessary.
Finding an injury claims solicitor in Attleborough
One of the great things about Accident Advice Helpline is that we are available to help accident victims anywhere in the UK. Just because the accident occurred locally, you do not have to use an injury claims solicitor in Attleborough. There are several benefits to being represented by our legal experts, including the potential to save money on legal fees through our no win no fee service.
Shopping centre and supermarket accidents
All shops and supermarkets have a duty of care to their customers, which means that their premises should be as safe as possible and free from potential hazards.
When due care is not taken, many different types of accidents can occur, including:
- Cleaning products, spilled fluids and discarded litter can all cause members of the public to slip.
- Obstructions such as stacks of products, stock cages and fallen objects have all been cited as causes of trips in supermarkets and shopping centres.
- When products are improperly stacked or placed on shelves that are not large enough to support them, they can fall from a height, hitting unsuspecting customers.
Accidents such as these can be prevented by employers and staff following appropriate health and safety guidelines such as:
- Staff should be given appropriate training.
- All litter and spillages should be removed as soon as possible.
- Clear and appropriate signs should be placed near to any spills and obstructions, warning customers of any hazards.
- Public areas should be inspected regularly to ensure they remain safe and clear of any dangers.
I’ve been injured, what are my options?
As the injured party, who has been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you have the right to make a claim for compensation. The easiest way to do this is to instruct a reputable and experienced solicitor to process the claim on your behalf. Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors take care of every aspect of your claim, efficiently collating documents and submitting all relevant materials to ensure you obtain your compensation as quickly as possible.
How much compensation can I expect to receive?
Every single personal injury case is different and, therefore, the amount of compensation awarded will vary from case to case. As we have over 15 years of experience in the field, we are able to give our clients an accurate estimate with regards to how much they can expect to receive.
To find out how much you could claim, call our 24/7 helpline free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 8th February 2014
Author: David Brown